Monday, July 21, 2008

GIRL'S WEEKEND

A few years ago, my girls and I started taking a weekend to spend time together at a motel in KC. Their husbands have been so good about taking care of all the children so they could have that weekend to just relax and have fun with their sisters and Mom. This past weekend was a fun weekend and we shopped, talked, played games, and ate.


we are eating at the Olive Garden which is one of our favorite places
(we won't tell you how many bowls of salad we devoured)

Elisa is relaxing in our room


my girls love to shop and I needed to rest so I saw a place in a cart that I thought I would fit:) they shop til I drop!


at one point we thought we smelled smoke in our room which might mean fire so the girls grabbed their computers in case the sprinkling system would go on



we had to have the computers to keep up with what is going on in the world



Stay tuned - Camp Gramma is underway!