Thursday, May 15, 2008

THE PAINTING CREW - HOME IMPROVEMENT

Today Greg & Susan & Meryn and Rog left for Kansas City to help Phil and Julie with the painting of their house. It is a big job and because of the height of it, it helps to have those that the height does not bother. Greg wanted to help with the high part and it looks like Rog was right up there with him. Those are some mighty long ladders. I think I heard that Phil had scheduled some kind of a lift to get the guys up high but ended up canceling it because they were handling it like a couple of monkeys. Bet they sleep good tonight. Pray for their safety.


Susan and Meryn went along so my girls get to be together some and the cousins as well. I have the 3 boys here in Hutch with me so we are having a good time here.(Doesn't mean we wouldn't love to be there too)