Sunday, April 06, 2008

ON THE HOME FRONT

I do handwriting for a business and really enjoy it but this week was not as enjoyable as most. I had to write notes on a post-it note and not knowing how long it would take for this I asked for 2000 post-it notes. It looks easy - it seems like it should not be too much - but I am weary and will be so glad to return my 2000 notes on Tuesday morning. (At one point I told them 4000 - I'm so glad I decided that was probably too many)

Below you can see that I've been doing some bike riding. One of my daughters asked if I would ride for her and she would do the running in the prairie punisher in July near KC so I decided I would like to do that. The place I will be riding is rather hilly and always windy they say so I guess I better get myself in shape since it will take me a little longer than it used to. I do enjoy biking so Rog and I are doing that for exercise as well.