Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED. . . .


I've been tagged by Melanie so here are 6 things you probably didn't know about me:



1. Everything tastes better smothered with ketchup or salsa and I use a lot.

2. I get sidetracked easily while working, I move from one job to another and end up with nothing finished - BUT when I get started, it is hard for me to stop a project.

3. I'm very sentimental with things so when I loose something, it is hard to stop looking and to get over it. I remember how hard it was for me to lose Roger's baby blanket at worlds of fun - I looked for hours and went back the next day. It made me sad for years. (Grandma Tucker made it)

4. I have a thing about picking up money and cans on the street. As a child, I often dreamed of finding money(many coins) and it was so much fun. It's a dream come true.

5. I often thought it would be fun to have a job at home of addressing and stuffing envelopes. I finally found it and immensely enjoy it. I'm doing about 750 a week.

6. I had a thing about curling my four daughter's hair for Sunday and now I do that with granddaughters when I can.