Friday, October 19, 2007

MORE FUN STUFF - K'NEX

K'nex are used to build all kinds of toys and the grandkids have a lot of fun building with them. They kind of go in spurts - they will play with them for hours and use everything I have - so I ordered a bunch more so they wouldn't run out - and then they will go for days away from the k'nex. They are doing really well at putting together some interesting objects. They have made playgrounds and all kinds of vehicles and machinery. I don't put any of it together but I spend hours taking them apart and my fingers are sore for several days. I can appreciate all the hard work that goes into building with the K'nex.

It's a real mess sometimes but they are busy and quiet for hours.

Trevin & Bendon Lanker


Maggie Duehring


Evan Duehring


Micah Duehring


Caleb Lanker


Evan Duehring

There are several instruction manuals but I find that the kids are pretty creative in figuring out how to build a lot of it on their own.